Looks great& the molecular puzzling experience is original enough appeared a little like a game called bots
A downloadable game for Android
Discover what life and everything is made of in this educational puzzle game!
Full version features:
- Assemble chemical molecules and compounds from the 6 elements of life
- Build 35 different compounds over the course of 35 different playing fields
- Compete with other players all over the world for the best solution
- Collect up to 3 stars per level based on your performance
- Enjoy neat graphics and relaxing music
- Learn interesting facts about each compound
- Unlock 7 unique achievements
- Customize your gameplay experience
- All compounds double-checked by a D. Chem ( Doctor of Chemistry )
- No time limit
- No in-app purchases
- No ads
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for your feedback :)
I don't know about bots, do you have a link?
A very old game c-bots (familiar) source code standard c, shared worldwide, there was a code people could use and supply with the robots that had a very simple logic that they went into an arena and fort it out. Haven't seen the game for a few years but the logic behind it I have tried to recreate as it's similar to the processing of logic DOS used for its instruction set, and the Atari ST had a fantastic logic using gate technology. look up C-robots :)